BHP Financial Planning Limited offers a complete financial service. As professional advisors, we are in a unique position to be able to provide a comprehensive range of corporate and personal financial services and investment advice, linked with the tax planning of Barber Harrison & Platt Chartered Accountants.
We are able to offer a wide range of specialist advice that includes personal and corporate investment advice, inheritance tax planning, trust advice, all varieties of pension schemes and protection contracts.
We currently have four financial advisers based in our Sheffield office. Joy Clegg, Andy Myers, Nick Brier and Andrea Yellops will be pleased to help you find the solutions to your financial needs.
Andy and Nick are amongst a small number of advisers that are both Chartered and Certified Financial Planners.
BHP Financial Planning Limited is a truly independent financial advisory company, as such we are not restricted or linked to any insurance company but are able to offer you the most suitable solution to match your specific circumstances.
Below are some services we can assist our clients with:
- Individual and corporate pension schemes
- Individual and corporate protection
- Inheritance tax planning
- Regular and capital sum investments
- Bank and Building Society Accounts
- National savings
- Guaranteed income and growth bonds
- Friendly society investments
- Investment bonds
- Individual Saving Accounts (ISA’s)
- Personal Equity Plans (PEP’s)
- Open Ended Investment Companies (OEIC’s)
- Units Trusts
- Investment Trusts
- Venture Capital Trusts (VCT) and Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS)
For further information, please contact:
Tel: 0114 2667171